Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Login Failed

Thanks for your assistnace. I will have a think about this tonight and get back to you tomorrow at some point.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Have a beer and relax.

Will see you tomorrow then

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor

great advice! Thanks ever so much for your time and assitance. If i could buy you a beer i would
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

You can give kudos instead.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Regular Contributor

Oooo Kudos, forgot about that.

Right need to get my thinking cap on. I might not do anything with this until next week but will look into my options. Thanks for your assistance.

Regular Contributor

I've been thinking about the process i went through to move the database, and i am now sure I didn't use the dbcreate to create it, instead i think i deattached the database from the older server and reattached it to the new server. If i was to detach and reattach it back to the old server do you think it will continue to work?

Guru III
My Device:

Worth a try, back it up before doing so.

Regular Contributor

Will give it a go at some point.

Great advice on the beer last night, things become much clearer lol

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

Glad to of helped out