Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

New added user will not show in Blackberry Manager

We are using BES 4.078 with Exchange. I tried adding a user from our Global Address Book and was able to add but he does not show up in Blackberry Manager along with other existing users. He is using a 8830 on Verizon with BES service. BIS service, voice and internet work fine on his phone. I want to get him added on the BES so he can send and receive email using our BES. I have activated a couple hundred devices and have never had this issue before. The only thing I can see that is different in his email account from everyone else's is that his email address is on a different domain (jp.co) and all of ours are (cc-cw.com). He does show up in our Global Address Book and his email in the office does get routed through our Exchange Server (2003). Is there a way to manually add this device via PIN or ESN to the  server to force Enterprise Activation?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: New added user will not show in Blackberry Manager

BES does not cross domains.

Change his primary address to the Domain that BES is running on.

Hope fully his mailbox is on the Domain that BES is running on.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: Not Specified

Re: New added user will not show in Blackberry Manager

Thanks for the info. That is pretty much what I thought but did not know if there was some kind of work around for this. I will switch the primary email address.