Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: AT&T

Outlook Folders do not display received e-mail on my Bold

Recently I upgraded to a Bold and am struggling with a seemingly hit and miss problem. A variety of the folders I have made for incoming email are not showing any received email on my handheld but when I look at the desktop there are emails inside those folders.

The really odd thing is some of these folders work perfectly, display incoming emails, stores them after I work on them, but for whatever setting I am missing I have about 5-7 folders that do not currently display any incoming mail. For example an afflicted folder for John, he sends me an email, my handheld shows nothing in the inbox and again nothing when I view folder for John, but if I look at the desktop, there they are.

I realize this is an operator failure issue, but would forever in debt if I can get this money off my back.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Outlook Folders do not display received e-mail on my Bold

Possible folder redirection is not enabled on those folders.

KB04297 - How to turn on folder redirection for subfolders that receive new email messages

Or you are not on MR7 which fixes an issue that removes them.

KB18549 - Redirection for the inbox folder is turned off after the BlackBerry Enterprise Server rece...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V