Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Problems after upgrade BBOS to 4.5

I upgrade near 50 of 200 BB Curve from 4.2 to 4.5. Now I have 2 strange things i cannot understand

1.- If i upgrade an app through software configuration, and i always do this wirelessly, the BB stay permanently on upgrade required. I have to resync the BB removing the Desktop[sync] service book to change the status to up-to-date

2.- BES resend the itpolicy each 4 hours. It do on all BB before and after change the application status to up to date. Sometimes, and i can't understand why, this ITPolicy resend, reset the BB. The ITPolicy is always in Applied Succesfully status before and ageter the resend. I see en POLC logs this commandsfor each BB:

SCS::CheckDBforITPolicyChanges - Queuing SET_ITPOLICY_REQUEST request, ITPolicyId 1
SCS:Smiley TongueollDBQueueNewRequests - Queuing SET_ITPOLICY_REQUEST request
RequestHandler:Smiley FrustratedendToRelay - SubmitToRelaySendQ, Tag=253929
RequestHandler:Smiley FrustratedendQueuedITAdminCommandToDevice Sending data to device, contentType=ITADMIN, size=1195, RefId=0, TransactionId=-901448486, Tag=254036
RequestHandler:Smiley FrustratedendToRelay - SubmitToRelaySendQ, Tag=254036
RequestHandler:Smiley Very HappyoDeviceSentProcessing - Message has been delivered to device, Tag=254036
RequestHandler:Smiley Very HappyoITPolicyDeviceSentProcessing - ITPolicy GME Receive Ack for the command SET_IT_POLICY_COMMAND - Processing packet, Tag=254036
RequestHandler:Smiley Very HappyoGMEReceiveProcessing - Receiving packet from device, size=47, TransactionId=-555888780, Tag=2552040, content type=ITADMIN, cmd=0x3
RequestHandler::HandleITADMINDataCommand - ITPolicy Success Ack for the command SET_IT_POLICY_COMMAND - Processing packet, Tag=2552040
SubmitToRelaySendQ, Tag=2552040

My enviroment is a bes 4.1.3 for MDS. The BB device has an OS 4.5.0.52 Platform 2.7.0.66 or OS 4.5.0.99 Platform 2.7.0.84

Thanks.