Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: ETISALAT

Q10 - Two devices same Active Sync account NOT working

Hi,

we have bought about 100 devices of BB Q10 last week and are about to config all of them for our engineers.

However, I am not able to get Active Sync working because one engineer has two devices with the same Exchange E-mail linked to its device.

Once I finished the setup on the second device the first one stops syncing and not receiving mails and vice versa. It all ends up in a mess where emails are delivered partly to device A and some of them end up at device B.

Why is this not working anymore? With old BB we used BES + OWA to get that feature working.

If there is no solution we have to return all of our devices ....

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Bold 9900

Re: Q10 - Two devices same Active Sync account NOT working

Hello ckn2,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thank you for your question regarding two devices same Active Sync account NOT working.

There should be no issue with a user having 2 devices with the same ActiveSync account on both. BES 10.1 can support each user having up to 10 devices.

If you are having issue I would suggest opening a ticket with BlackBerry Technical Support to have the logs reviewed to get to the bottom of it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- LW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

do you use users certs? that could explain why only one device will work

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Hi,

we are using no certs. Technical Support did not come up with any solution. So far we only have to return the phones.

Sad but true.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

what version mail server are you running?

I have 4 devices connected to exchange 2010 and all devices get messages at about the same time

PlayBook

2 Z10s

Q10

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Hi,

we have an Exchange 2007 SP1 running.

I cannot get this feature working. I also tried resetting both devices.