04-21-2008 09:16 AM
04-21-2008 09:50 AM
The install had finished and I cancelled the setup wizard and restored the database, but when I click on setup it still goes to the setup wizard, not the at the begining, it's like it doesn't see that the database was restored?
04-21-2008 10:32 AM
1) Uninstall BES
2) Resinstall 4.1.0 Bundle 60 pointing to the restored database (all the info should stay the same) ... it should pick up your SRP and license keys
3) Instal ldesired patch / sp
04-21-2008 11:48 AM
Well ... how did you get 4.1 originally installed?
If you don't have it, you'll have to contact RIM.
04-21-2008 12:47 PM
04-21-2008 12:54 PM
Glad to hear
I'd recommend the following:
1) Perform an OS backup of your BES
2) Perform a backup of your SQL database
3) Run service pack upgrade of your choice (SP4 and then after that apply MR5 ... or SP5)
(Make sure to just choose BlackBerry Enterprise Server )
I'm glad to help, and appreciate your thoughtfulness. The folks over at BlackBerryForums.com are pretty helpful too.