04-01-2008 03:17 PM
04-01-2008 05:06 PM
There is probably more that we need to know about this problem, in order to help you. I wouldn't categorize this as being 'corruption'. Can you please provide some more detail?
04-01-2008 06:04 PM
Sorry, service book corruption was the way it was phrased on the website I found the solution (don't remember where).
Essentially, we have had a number of users report that when they do a Lookup against the Exchange addressbook, it only returns the employees fax number, and doesn't show the other phone numbers they have in their profile. We have had this happen once or twice before, but lately we've had about a dozen within the last week. The fix of deleting the desktop service books and resending them has fixed the problem in all cases. I am wondering what would cause the problem. We are currently running BES 184.108.40.206 for MS Exchange, Exchange is 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 platform, currently we have 240 units deployed on this server. MS SQL2000 is installed on the same box. Only pattern I have noticed is that most of the affected units have been 7130 and 8700 series.
04-01-2008 09:51 PM - edited 04-01-2008 09:53 PM
04-03-2008 02:33 PM