10-28-2008 10:43 AM
I am new to BES and I am setting up an IT Policy for my handhelds. I have an 8330 for testing and it is currently working, sync'ing everything (as in push from Exchange), but am trying to figure out why it isn't updating the 8330 when I delete or move a message from Outlook.
Here is what I am seeing on the 8330.
- Email comes in from Exchange
- When I open a message on the handheld it opens in Outlook
- When I delete on the handheld it deletes in Outlook
- When I open in Outlook it does not open on the handheld
- When I delete in Outlook it does not delete on the handheld
If you need to see what I have set so far in the policy I can add it.
Thanks for your help,
10-28-2008 11:55 AM
Whwn you delete from Outlook are the messages still in the Deleted Items folder? Or is the Deleted Items folder empty?
If you move messages into other folders you can do one of the following: