Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: 8830 world edition
Accepted Solution

Unable to receive and send email with BES

Since last friday I'm unable to send and receive email from the the BES with my 8830. No modification was made on exchange or BES. It just stop to work. (last communication friday night). I try to send message directly at BES consol but i received it on the exchange box of my computer but not receive on the 8830. It look like if the BES and the terminal could not connect.

Someone have any idea?

Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Unable to receive and send email with BES

What is your radio signal? EDGE, 1X, etc?

Have you tried resetting your device while removing the battery for 1 minute, replacing it, and letting it reboot?

If you try to send an email does it bounce back with a red X? If so open the message and see what the "Message Status" says.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.
New Contributor

Yes I try it with no success. The message I received when I try to send a message is Service blocked.

Thank for your help

New Contributor

Sorry, the radio signal is 1X
Elite I

If I'm remembering correctly, when the status reads "Service Blocked", you have to check with your carrier to see if they changed your plan or if anything else on your account changed. If you call them make sure that your account still has the BES plan and not a BIS plan.

Let us know how it goes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
New Contributor

That's it guy. Someone had change my account at carrier. Nobody Knows who and why but now it's fix

Thank's again for your help

Elite I

Glad I could be of help.   Smiley Happy