12-18-2008 11:39 AM
Hello folks, I have the following issue on my environment.
When I delete a group of serch by recipient emails using the "delete prior" command the email are removed from the device but not into the mailbox and I'm still able to see them into my Outlook.
this is the exact step by step procedure I use:
- I move the cursor up to a recipient I want to search for
- select menu and select "search recipient"
- wait that the BB complete the search
- move the cursor up to the data (this is the defaul position)
- click menu and select "Delete Prior"
- click escape to return into the email list
all the emails are disappeared from the BB but not from the mailbox.
All other way to delete email are working properly and everything is removed and syncronized correctly into the mailbox.
This has been tested with:
BlackBerry Bold 9000 firmware: 220.127.116.11
BES for Exchange 4.1.6 (bundle 30)
Outlook 2003 (11.8217.8221) SP3
I guess I gave you all the necessary info.
thanks for your help!
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-18-2008 12:24 PM