Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

no option to enable wireless email reconciliation

I am trying to get a user who has an 8110 to wireless reconcile but I am failing miserably.  Under the user details on the server (3.6) it says wireless email reconciliation is disabled.  Also on the desktop manger(4.3) under configure reconciliation it says wireless is currently disabled - please see message list options on the blackberry device for these settings.  I go to email on the blackberry smartphone go to options and under email reconciliation there is no option to enable wireless - only the "delete on" option.  I have followed KB03307 as this appears to be the exact problem i have but it did not help - though im a bit confused on how you resend the service book. I dont think this option is on 3.6 server?

I have tried re-creating the user, wiping the smartphone, reconnecting to desktop manager, create the encryption key,  the server then sees the handheld and creates the pin, but the wireless still does not work. ( i am unable to connect the device directly to the server as the server does not have usb 2 ports.

Am I missing something in the above steps.