Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

not receiving email

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help, a user has the 8100 blackberry but unfortunately does not receive emails off one particular contact. He can receive emails fine off everyone except for this user.

He can receive the email via outlook on his laptop but not the phone. He’s also able to send emails from the phone and the contact can receive them. (On laptop, this user doesn’t have a phone)

Emails from this contact aren’t received, or if this user sends an email to a distributions list (for example, whole company, and mangers groups) that he is included in.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what this could be?

Highlighted
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

Re: not receiving email

Have any message filters been configured?

What mail platform & version do you use? What version of BES?

Try removing the user from the contact list in Outlook (and make sure the change propigates to the BlackBerry handheld), and testing deliver ... then re-add to the contact list.

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: not receiving email

there was a message filter on which did relate to the user that he was having trouble receiving emails from. unfortunatly im unable to test this as this user isnt in today. however looks promising.

we areon BES v4.1.4.15 with Exchange 2003.