Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

#550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError; storage error in content conversion #

Hello, a user is receiving this error intermittently when sending emails from his blackberry.

Previously he was using outlook 2003 with a VCARD attachment, i've changed his signature to no longer send VCards in outlook, however his blackberry is still getting bouncebacks sometimes.

We are using Blackberry Professional Software, with Exchange 2007.

I did as much research as I could and it looks to be a known issue and resolved for BES 4.1.6

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB15630&sliceId=SAL_Pub... 

Any news or a workaround for the BPS?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: #550 5.6.0 M2MCVT.StorageError; storage error in content conversion #

BPS is still at 4.1.4b (SP4)

No news on updates yet.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Has anybody managed to get in contact with RIM so they can at least get to working on this? The solution for BES has been out since February. Also according to the forum post count, it looks like more users are posting in the BPS forum.

Can we at least get some sort of acknolwedgement from RIM that this is an issue on their end and they have been ignoring the issue for the past 6 months?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

BES has been around since Feb 2006. BPS has been around since about 2007 and never really been updated.

But it is free and missing a few features that BES has and for about 2800.00 USD you can upgrade to BES and it includes 5 users licenses (kida like a 2300.00 upgrade with 500.00 in user licenses)

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor

Thank you very much Knottyrope for your quick replies, hopefully RIM can take a look at this post and resolve this issue for us.

Guru III
My Device:

I cross my fingers for you.

New Contributor

Is there still no resolution for this in BBPS 4.1.4b ?  My user cannot attach vCard / Contact Information as attachments in their emails. (a BlackBerry Function!)

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

Yes there is a solution now.

BES Express 5 press release
http://press.rim.com/release.jsp?id=3546

About BES Express 5

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/business/server/express/

Any of the following operating systems:
• Windows Server® 2003 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows® Small Business Server 2003
• Windows Small Business Server 2008

Free SRP, yes FREE!
Free 10000 CALs (2k per server) again FREE!
BIS or BES dataplan will work on it.
MAX 75 users when installed on the exchange server.
only 35 IT policies (remote wipe included)
Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 suppoted

BES/SBE/BPS 4.x upgrade options to BES Express 5.0