Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

BESX - Orange BIS

Hi,

I've read so many articles however none concrete that BIS works with BESX 100% and my carrier is Orange.  Can someone please confirm?  Also how was it activated, USB as OTA is not allowed?

Confirmation would be great, i've got users on BES will remove BES and configure on BIS with our BESX...

Thanks,

pjmartins

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: BESX - Orange BIS

With BESX you mean BES Express, right? Not BES for Exchange?
And you are talking about BES Express with only BIS provisioned SIM cards?
Should work, but you have to try. I read another post here in the forum where someone was not able to activate. You can either activate via cable or let the user download the Enterprise Activation app from BB World.
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Orange

That is what i mean, BES Express, 5.0.4 if not mistaken.  Simply want to know it actually works as not 100%!

Thanks

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Been discussed before. It works for some but not all.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Professional-Software/BES-Express-O2-UK-amp-BIS-Pl...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V