Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9000
My Carrier: WIND

Blackberry Enterprise Server express new mapi and verion

Hello All,

1 1/2 month ago i upgraded the BESX to latest version, the version now is 5.0.3 Bundle 12.
On previous week i also download the latest version of Mapi CDO and i proceeded to the replacement of the previous version. i followed the instruction http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB15779 .
I have noticed that after the install of new mapi cdo, 2 times my rpc client service on exchange 2010 has been failed and stopped automatically. as a result of this the users cannot access their mails via outlook as well as the blackebrry users did not receive any message during this time.

My questions are :
1) Did you even heard any similar issue?
2) How can check if the version of mapi CDO has been installed correctly?
3) My version of BESX is  5.0.3 Bundle 12, do i need any upgrade? I searched the site for new updates but my version is not shown anywhere.
4) Is there any tool to check the good operation and integiry of Besx server?

Thank you in advance.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry Enterprise Server express new mapi and verion

Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9000
My Carrier: WIND

Re: Blackberry Enterprise Server express new mapi and verion

I have followed your instructions.
the cdo.dll has been registed correctly and also I have upgraded the cdo according to the KB article 15779 as you noticed, one week ago.
The only changed that i did today is to create the value in registry key in order to Ignore PF http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/14347/Config_Exchange_10_run_wo_public_folders_9630...

Also, i have noticed that when i go to run the IEMSTest.exe the system prompts me 4 profiles

1. BES_CDO_2406_12

2. BlackberryServer

3. BlackberryServer_Agent1

4. BlackberryServer_Mailstoreprofile

I have selected all the profiles and i ran the test with different mailboxes.

The only 2 errors that are shown are

a. No Send As permission for the {domain\Besadmin} account operator

b. EWS calendar find request....failed
The strange thing here is that all the blackberry users can send messages via their device.
Also, why my version 5.0.3 bundle 12 is not listed in the versions area from blackberry site?
Thank you in advance