Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry professional software for Exchange

We just got our BES professional software and i installed it, got all the blackberries setup on it ok.  They get all of their e-mails, contacts, etc but if they delete something in outlook it never deletes off their blackberries.  and if they delete off blackberry it never delete from outlook. (Which is ok that is the way they want it to work for not removing from exchange when they delete on blackberry but they do want anything they delete in outlook to be deleted from blackberry) They get all of their messages no problem but they do not delete.  I talked with Sprint and the blackberry is setup properly for the sync but they figured something in BES Professional is not right.  The Default I/T policy says to sync mailbox wins.  But it is not working.  We have exchange 2007 the bes software is installed on windows 2003 SP2 standard if that matters.

Help

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry professional software for Exchange

This will give some insight on reconciliation

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB04863&slic...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Forums Veteran II
My Device: Bold

By default, the concept of a hard delete (a delete that doesn't properly reconcile from Outlook to a BlackBerry in your case) is not enabled.  Review KB04853 to enable hard deletes.
------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

quote from the KB04863

For instructions on how to enable or configure hard delete reconciliation and the message state database size, see KB04853.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Thank you very much for the prompt response, I appreciate it.

Guru III
My Device:

Welcome, is this the correct thread?