Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Calendar synchronize issue between blackberry bold 9900 and BES express 5.0.2

Hi everyone,

From 2 weeks ago my blackberry bold 9900 has an issue when it try to sincronize the outlook calendar, what happen is that every day all meetings scheduled are removed from my blackberry device. This is very strainge because before it was working very well and we didn't do any update on devices or on BES server express.

Someone knows how I can fix it? 

Vannessa

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Calendar synchronize issue between blackberry bold 9900 and BES express 5.0.2

In outlook

highlight calendar
goto file import/export
choose export to file
choose Persoanl folder pst, next
make sure calendar is highlighted and choose subfolders if you have them, next

save to desktop with a name you can remember, Finish
Click ok on screen popup

Go to view, arange by events
delete all entries.

KB04950 - How to reset the BlackBerry smartphone calendar application

close outlook and any word files, open outlook back up after 15 seconds.

Then
goto file import/export
import from another program or file, next
choose Persoanl folder pst, next
find the file and import
Choose highlight calendar and Finish
Change view back to what you want and try again.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Re: Calendar synchronize issue between blackberry bold 9900 and BES express 5.0.2

Hi Knottyrope,

I want to say thank you, I did all your steps and now my users is very happy.

Thanks

Vannessa

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

your welcome, glad to have helped

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor

Hi Everybody,

Unfortunately, after 2 weeks my blackberry failed again.  I followed the last steps but I couldn't fix it.

Do you have any other idea how fix it?

Thank you

Vannessa

Guru III
My Device:

what version exchange ?

What version CDO.DLL is installed on BES?

KB04912 - How to check if and where the CDO.dll file is registered on the BlackBerry Enterprise Serv...

Use search *cdo.dll on Exchange to find it and dont forget to look at hidden files during your search. Right click and choose properties to find the version of CDO.DLL

New Contributor

Hi Knottyrope,

The CDO.dll version installed on my BES server is 6.5.8190.0.

Thank  you

Vannessa

Guru III
My Device:

mail server version?

New Contributor

Oh sorry is Exchange Server 2010.

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

you would be better off using 6.5.8244 and upgrading BES to SP 3 or 4

you CDO version is limited support

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/deliverables/60591/BES5_Exchange_Compatibility_Matrix_en.pdf

also to make life easier you should use EWS

How and when to enable Microsoft Exchange Web Services for calendaring components on BlackBerry Ente...