Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry World
My Carrier: Bell Mobility
Accepted Solution

Can't register for support account - SRP-ID says it's registered to someone else

We just installed BES express and I'm trying to register for the support account but when I key in the SRP-ID and the authentication key, I receive error back stating the SRP-ID is registered to some other company.  Any suggestions on how to resolve this.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Can't register for support account - SRP-ID says it's registered to someone else

Download another SRP and enter it in.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: 9900 Bold
My Carrier: TSTT (bMobile)

Re: Can't register for support account - SRP-ID says it's registered to someone else

The SRP is more than likely linked to you already. On the Expert Support login enter your email (the email used when you downloaded BESX) and click "Forgot Password". It should send you a temporary password via email. This occurred with my friend and the above worked ...
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Thats kewl thing to try, thanks for sharing.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry World
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

we found out it was actually registered under our consultant who did the install. 

Guru III
My Device:

Smiley Very Happy Hi and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy your stay with us!

Thanks for sharing.