Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: 9550 RCK71CW
My Carrier: Movilnet

Internet Explorer no puede mostrar la página de la Consola

Instale Blackberry Enterprise Server Express. Todo fue de maravilla pero cuando trato de abrir la consola de administración o el desktop Internet Explorer me dael siguiente mensaje:

Internet Explorer no puede mostrar la página web

ya intenet todo lo que he encontrado con este mismo mensaje sin ningun resultado. No hay errores en el log  de la aplicación y en el visor de sucesos tampoco hay mensajes de error o advertencia.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Internet Explorer no puede mostrar la página de la Consola

Sorry I only speak english but was able to use google translate.

Java been updated? Dont update it, it is not needed but check the following

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14697

Also modify this key, it seems to get the wrong value during an upgrade for some.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\BAS-AS\Parameters\JVM Option Number 3

-Xmx1024m
by
-Xmx768m

Look at the BAS AS logs located here by default
C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerryEnterprise Server\Logs

Then take a look at this KB.
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB24220

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

My Device: 0

Hola y gracias por participar en el foro,

Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español.

Aquí tienes el enlace para el foro: http://foros.blackberry.com/t5/Foros-de-Soporte-General/ct-p/bscf_es

Muchas gracias!

Chronos                                                                                                      New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png  CG2.png
New Contributor

Thanks for your recommendation. I review those items. I think my problem is security but I can not detect it. ISA Server tells me that the server refuses the connection. All services are up and no problems.  If you have any other suggestions thanks in advance

New Contributor

Muchas gracias por la recomendación.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

If you have an SRP connection made and cant open BAS, then look at teh BAS AS logs

default location :\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerryEnterprise Server\Logs

Also look in event veiwer to seef if any errors or warnings pertain to your issue

Please post back the log info minus personal info

Then take a look at this KB.
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB24220

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor

Certainly there are some errors in the log and the Event Viewer there are some warning. How I can send the log information

Guru III
My Device:

paste what you can here

New Contributor

Hi, this is part of the log

(04/27 00:00:00:277):{EJB-Timer-2[target=jboss.j2ee:service=EJB3,jar=100basServerManagementServer.jar,name=TimerManagerBean]} [com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowsscmaccessor.WindowsSCMAccessorUtilities] [WARN] [BBAS-2008] {u=SystemUser, t=10233} getWindowsServiceStatus could not complete due to exception:  org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [sslsocket://127.0.0.1:23843/?dataType=invocation&marshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationMarshaller&unmarshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationUnMarshaller]

*** Start of original stack trace ***

org.jboss.remoting.CannotConnectException: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [sslsocket://127.0.0.1:23843/?dataType=invocation&marshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationMarshaller&unmarshaller=org.jboss.invocation.unified.marshall.InvocationUnMarshaller]
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:548)
 at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:141)
 at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:1858)
 at org.jboss.remoting.Client.invoke(Client.java:718)
 at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:62)
 at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)
 at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:101)
 at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)
 at $Proxy642.getWindowsServiceStatus(Unknown Source)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowsscmaccessor.WindowsSCMAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsSCMAccessorCallWrapper.java:208)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowsscmaccessor.WindowsSCMAccessorUtilities.getWindowsServiceStatus(WindowsSCMAccessorUtilities.java:111)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailcommon.EmailManagerBase._isMailstoreServiceRunning(EmailManagerBase.java:9227)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.EmailExchangeManagerBean._getMailstoreServiceHostname(EmailExchangeManagerBean.java:6973)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailcommon.EmailManagerBase.refreshMailStoreUsers(EmailManagerBase.java:8333)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.EmailExchangeManagerBean._refreshMailStoreUsers(EmailExchangeManagerBean.java:5709)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.EmailExchangeManagerBean.refreshMailStoreUsersLocal(EmailExchangeManagerBean.java:5692)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor196.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:191)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)
 at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)
 at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)
 at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:216)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:186)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)
 at $Proxy629.refreshMailStoreUsersLocal(Unknown Source)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.RefreshCompanyDirectoryTimerHandler.execute(RefreshCompanyDirectoryTimerHandler.java:78)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3857)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.ejbTimeout(TimerManagerBean.java:537)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor560.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:112)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:166)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.invoke(EJB3InterceptorsInterceptor.java:63)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.entity.TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.invoke(TransactionScopedEntityManagerInterceptor.java:54)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.AllowedOperationsInterceptor.invoke(AllowedOperationsInterceptor.java:47)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.invoke(BASApplicationDeadlockInterceptor.java:99)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInNoTx(TxPolicy.java:66)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Never.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:66)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(TxPropagationInterceptor.java:94)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASExceptionStackInterceptor.invoke(BASExceptionStackInterceptor.java:85)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessInstanceInterceptor.java:70)
 at org.jboss.aspects.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:166)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.security.RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.invoke(RoleBasedAuthorizationInterceptor.java:108)
 at org.jboss.aspects.security.AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(AuthenticationInterceptor.java:77)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.security.Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.invoke(Ejb3AuthenticationInterceptor.java:139)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.invoke(BASRemoteExceptionHandlerInterceptor.java:128)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.ENCPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ENCPropagationInterceptor.java:46)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.asynchronous.AsynchronousInterceptor.invoke(AsynchronousInterceptor.java:106)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.callTimeout(StatelessContainer.java:153)
 at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.TimerImpl$TimerTaskImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:561)
 at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketClientInvoker.createClientSocket(SocketClientInvoker.java:157)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.getConnection(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:823)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:538)
 at org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker.invoke(MicroRemoteClientInvoker.java:141)
 at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:62)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.invoke(ClientTxPropagationInterceptor.java:61)
 at org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor.invoke(SecurityClientInterceptor.java:53)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor.invoke(IsLocalInterceptor.java:74)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessRemoteProxy.invoke(StatelessRemoteProxy.java:107)
 at $Proxy642.getWindowsServiceStatus(Unknown Source)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowsscmaccessor.WindowsSCMAccessorCallWrapper.run(WindowsSCMAccessorCallWrapper.java:208)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:864)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.authenticationmanager.AuthenticationManagerUtilities.runAsAuthenticationCredentialsLocal(AuthenticationManagerUtilities.java:791)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.windowsaccess.windowsscmaccessor.WindowsSCMAccessorUtilities.getWindowsServiceStatus(WindowsSCMAccessorUtilities.java:111)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailcommon.EmailManagerBase._isMailstoreServiceRunning(EmailManagerBase.java:9227)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.EmailExchangeManagerBean._getMailstoreServiceHostname(EmailExchangeManagerBean.java:6973)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailcommon.EmailManagerBase.refreshMailStoreUsers(EmailManagerBase.java:8333)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.EmailExchangeManagerBean._refreshMailStoreUsers(EmailExchangeManagerBean.java:5709)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.EmailExchangeManagerBean.refreshMailStoreUsersLocal(EmailExchangeManagerBean.java:5692)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.execute(BASCustomAnnotationHandlerInterceptor.java:106)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor196.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.interceptor.InvocationContextImpl.proceed(InvocationContextImpl.java:118)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInOurTx(TxPolicy.java:79)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Required.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:191)
 at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.invoke(ReplicantsManagerInterceptor.java:51)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:216)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.localInvoke(StatelessContainer.java:186)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessLocalProxy.invoke(StatelessLocalProxy.java:81)
 at $Proxy629.refreshMailStoreUsersLocal(Unknown Source)
 at com.rim.bes.basplugin.emailexchange.RefreshCompanyDirectoryTimerHandler.execute(RefreshCompanyDirectoryTimerHandler.java:78)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean._invokeExecuteMethod(TimerManagerBean.java:3857)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.timermanager.TimerManagerBean.ejbTimeout(TimerManagerBean.java:537)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor560.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxPolicy.invokeInNoTx(TxPolicy.java:66)
 at org.jboss.aspects.tx.TxInterceptor$Never.invoke(TxInterceptor.java:66)
 at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.callTimeout(StatelessContainer.java:153)
 at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.TimerImpl$TimerTaskImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:561)
 at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor.invoke(InvokeRemoteInterceptor.java:74)
 ... 109 more
Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Alerts.getSSLException(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.fatal(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.fatalSE(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.processLoop(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Handshaker.process_record(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.performInitialHandshake(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.writeRecord(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
 at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.flush(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.remoting.marshal.serializable.SerializableMarshaller.getMarshallingStream(SerializableMarshaller.java:90)
 at org.jboss.remoting.marshal.serializable.SerializableMarshaller.getMarshallingStream(SerializableMarshaller.java:72)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ClientSocketWrapper.createOutputStream(ClientSocketWrapper.java:198)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ClientSocketWrapper.createStreams(ClientSocketWrapper.java:161)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.ClientSocketWrapper.<init>(ClientSocketWrapper.java:66)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
 at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketClientInvoker.createClientSocket(SocketClientInvoker.java:157)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.getConnection(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:823)
 at org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.MicroSocketClientInvoker.transport(MicroSocketClientInvoker.java:538)
 ... 109 more
Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
 at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(Unknown Source)
 at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(Unknown Source)
 at com.rim.bes.bas.clientconnectionmanager.ClientConnectionTrustManager.checkServerTrusted(ClientConnectionTrustManager.java:290)
 ... 137 more
Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
 at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(Unknown Source)
 at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(Unknown Source)
 ... 143 more

*** end of original stack trace ***

Guru III
My Device:

[ Edited ]

jboss errors, can be from my original poast about java.

Also can be from windows firewall blocking access