Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Blackberry 9630
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Issues Syncing new Calendar events from Blackberry to Outlook

Hello all. Today I finally finished a Blackberry Professional Services Express install over Exchange 2003 over Server 2003 R2.

On my laptop, I have successfully connected Outlook 2010 Beta to my Exchange server. New events started in Outlook 2010 sync directly to the Blackberry, no issue. But when I start a new event on my Blackberry (Tour 9630 running 5.0), no matter what I do (deleting and pushing the service books, forcing a sync, etc) Outlook will not pick up on the new event. I am certain that on the Blackberry the new event is being put on the correct account.

I think this issue has to do with the fact that I am using Outlook 2010 and Exchange 2003, but Blackberry BPS may be involved.

Any assistance would be greatly appriciated,

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Issues Syncing new Calendar events from Blackberry to Outlook