08-14-2011 09:12 PM
We are having a few issues with our BES Express Server (184.108.40.206) , Any assistance is greatly apprecaited.
1. When users are moving their items around in the inbox
(to other folders) within Outlook, this does not reflect on the Blackberry device
2. Sometimes when deleting emails from blackberry, the changes will not synchronize back to Outlook.
3. When deleting from Outlook it won’t always synchronize
back to the blackberry.
4. Emails on the blackberry will show not read, when they
have been read in Outlook. (Seems to be for some emails, not all) This seems to
be working when reading on blackberry and it will synchronize back to outlook
5. Not able to show the Inbox folders on blackberry; would
there be an option available for this?
Thanks in advance,
08-16-2011 11:31 PM
Is there a way i can lodge a once off support ticket without having to sign up for a support contract?
My "Complimentary" support incident is not available when i log in...