Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9000
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless

New Bes Express Server SRP KEY

Hi guys, here in the office we are implementing a new domaiin and i need to prepare a new Bes Server Express. Ihadnt problems during the installation but talking about the Key, SRP identifier, SRP auth key where should i get them for the new server?? I have my old ones but the first server is using them. In conclusion i need to have 2 bes espress server working in paralel mode to migrate user to the new domain

Thanks a lot...

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: New Bes Express Server SRP KEY

http://us.blackberry.com/apps-software/business/server/express/

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
My Device: BOLD 9000
My Carrier: Cable & Wireless

Thanks a lot!!!!

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

you are most welcome

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
My Device: BES EXPRESS 5.0.3
My Carrier: 31397962

Hi, good afternoon.

I Have one environment with EXCHANGE 2007 and BES EXPRESS 5.0.3 IN THE SERVER Windows 2003.

I need update my BES EXPRESS 5.0.3 for BES EXPRESS 5.0.4, because I´m updating my environment for EXCHANGE 2013.

I have some doubts, because I tried install a new server with Windows 2012 and install a BESEXPRESS 5.0.4, but when installed the new BES usind my SRP and CAL, my old server stop and all my users don´t receive and send email with BlackBerry.

what is the best solution for this?

I can update my current environment? How?

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Rogério Passos

Guru III
My Device:

you can not run two BES with same SRP

you need a new SRP which you can get via a trail of BES 12

if you need the SRP and CALs with auth key, there are no longer avaialble but i have a few for sale if you need to go that route

Contributor

Hi Knotty, okay?

I understood but it has a way to update my current environment?

how to upgrade my current BES 5.0.3 environment for 5.0.4?

I wish the accounts that were in the 2007 exchange to work and accounts that were migrated to 2013 also worked therefore will make the move gradually.

Any idea?

Thanks very much.

Rogério

Guru III
My Device:

the service accounts will work but your have to configure RPC access for 2013

Contributor

Humm, understood, but how to configure this RPC?

I do not need to update to 5.0.4 before?

Guru III
My Device:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33413 will show you how