Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Torch
My Carrier: KPN

No outgoing mail in Singapore (or others....)

My colleague has problems with his BB. We are situated in The Netherlands and using KPN as a provider. Our company has several BB users without any problems on their business trips. But one number has always problems on each business trip. Now he is in Singapore and has no outgoing mail. the data provider says their data line is correct so theu say it is the enterprise server. But is this possible?...Wwat can be the problem?

Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: No outgoing mail in Singapore (or others....)

might be the HRT did not update

On the handset, go to:

For OS5 and 4.x
Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table
and click Register now, and escape back to the home page.

For OS6
in options, device , advanced, host routing table, click on menu and choose register now.

Wait 5 minutes and see if registration to network happens.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V