Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Not recieving meeting request?

My users ( and myself) are not receiving meeting requests from my Exchange server.  The meeting request goes into the Outlook inbox but does not go to the Blackberry.  When I looked on the internet it said to check filters.  I have no filters on the server and the only user that has a filter is myself.  Yet two of my managers did not receive a meeting request for this morning.  When I checked their stats on the server it has a number beside messages filtered.  Do you know if there is another place to set filters?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Not recieving meeting request?

I would start looking at the BES logs.

Located near here

C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Logs

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
New Contributor

What would you look for?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

usually magt log and start scrolling through it till something does not make sense.

or search for error, fail and fault too.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Is it arriving to the blackberry in just an email format rather than an invite?
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Visitor

I am having the same issue too.  I receive the meeting request in an email format rather than an invite.

When: Tuesday, June 26, 2008 4:00 PM-5:00 PM (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
Where: Dial-In: north wing conferance room 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Anyone know the fix?

Has there been a recommended fix for this?   I have a user with the same problem as original poster.   User gets Meeting Request in Outlook Inbox, but nothing on the Blackberry.

BPS Server

User: BB Bold (AT&T) just activated yesterday.

Thanks!

Guru III
My Device:

Need more info form the logs, If you cant find out something wrong in the logs we can knot figure it out.

Its like your car wont start and you are knot looking under the hood.

New Contributor

I too am having an issue with this!  I get about 75% of meeting requests in an "email" format, and maybe 25% in a meeting request format!

Please guys do you know how to fix this?  I have resent the Servicebook to the device and its not helping.  This is an AT&T Blackberry Bold on Professional Software.

Here are some log entries:

{user@address.com} CDOCalendar::UpdateAppointment - Receiving slow sync item from device [Parent Id=-685452789, RefId=-685452789, SessionId=1238415841]

{user@address.com}-HandleAppointmentToSynchronize-Exit-rc=Error

{user@address.com}-SetCDOMeeting-ProcessAssociatedAppt fails with error=-2147418113

{user@address.com} CDO helper returned error (0x8000ffff) in SendHelper

{user@address.com} CDOCalendar::~CDOCalendar() - Error in call m_spCDOSession logoff/releasing

{user@address.com}-CalendarPacketProcessOptimization- GetRIMCalendar() failed error=1 EntryID=43466

Do these entries help?

Guru III
My Device:

have a look at this doc.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB02208&slic...