Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry bold 9000
My Carrier: Tre

Re: Obtaining License Keys???

BES 5.0.2 express and MS Exchange 2003

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

PM sent

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

hma
New Contributor
My Device: 8900 Curve
My Carrier: Rogers

Just ordered BES Express v5 but the blackberry website only allows for up to 9 purchase orders (CALS, SRP #s, etc.).  I have over 15 users; how do I obtain more? 

Thanks

BES Express v5
MS Exchange 2010
Microsoft Server 2008 r2
hma
New Contributor

nobody?

BES Express v5
MS Exchange 2010
Microsoft Server 2008 r2
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

you only need to get 1 and it will support many users depending on how you install it.

BES Express 5 press release
http://press.rim.com/release.jsp?id=3546

About BES Express 5

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/business/server/express/

Any of the following operating systems:
• Windows Server® 2003 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
• Windows® Small Business Server 2003
• Windows Small Business Server 2008

Free SRP, yes FREE!
Free 10000 CALs (2k per server) again FREE!
BIS or BES dataplan will work on it.
MAX 75 users when installed on the exchange server.
only 35 IT policies (remote wipe included)
Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 suppoted

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

hma
New Contributor

thanks for confirming that, simply add the users through the interface/exchange.

In what situations would I need additional CALs then?  I looked through the press releases, etc. , couldn't find an answer.

BES Express v5
MS Exchange 2010
Microsoft Server 2008 r2
Guru III
My Device:

the License contains 10000 CALs. if you go over that then you would need more.

for 15 users and if you install on BES 5 Express on teh MAIL server, you can go up to 75 users.

Once you need more than 75 users you will need  a dedicated BES which will support up to 2000 users.

For more servers you need an additionl SRP and can add in multi BES servers sharing the same database.

Regular Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

I've tried to send to get the download link of Blackberry Entreprise Server Express for Exchange with different email address but still no confirm email received at all. Stuck in the setup screen to enter SRP and CAL information.

Guru III
My Device:

check PM

New Contributor
My Device: besx 5.0.3
My Carrier: rogers

I received the email to access the BESx 5.0.3 software, but it only includes 1 ID and CAL.  I have installed the software, and in the BAS under "License Summary" it doesn't show me any other keys.  Where do I get more?  It says I have 10,000 available, yet only provides one in the email (which I have already used for the install).  I need about 20 of them.  Thanks, and sorry for bringing to life an old thread, I've searched.