Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: KPN

Problem with Blackberry Enterprise Express 5.0.4

[ Edited ]

I have a problem with a BESX 5.0.4 server. I'm trying to connect the first device and it keeps stuck in the state "initializing". Als after a complete factory default on the BB-device. (Bold 9900).

In the BES admin service i see "IT Policy status" = "Applied succesfully". but "state" keeps saying "initializing". And the device keeps stuck in the same process.

When i run iemstest.exe with the BES mapi-profile for the user i get this output:

Opening Default Message Store <admin-user>

<username>: Opening message store using
        /o=<company name>/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT
)/cn=Recipients/cn=c81d661a98384d2f9622c84532a73303-<User>
        /o=<company name>/ou=Exchange Administrative Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT
)/cn=Configuration/cn=Servers/cn=f9bd10eb-8ccb-47ce-a5b0-6cdff78f5bfd@<domainname>/cn=Microsoft Private MDB
<username>: Mailbox opened successfully
<username>: Root Folder opened successfully
<username>: Folder created successfully
<username>: Test folder deleted successfully
<username>: MAPI test completed successfully
<username>: CDO Server Name: f9bd10eb-8ccb-47ce-a5b0-6cdff78f5bfd@<domainname>
<username>: CDO Mailbox DN: /o=<Company name>/ou=Exchange Administra
tive Group (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/cn=Recipients/cn=c81d661a98384d2f9622c84532a73303-<user>
<username>: CDO logon successful
<username>: Get default calendar folder successful
<username>: Get calendar folder name successful: 'Calendar'
<username>: CDO test completed successfully
<username>: No Send As permission for the {<domainname>\<admin-user>} account
operator.
<username>: Initializing EWS Proxy... successful
<username>: Configuring User... successful
<username>: EWS calendar find request... failed

I see the "Send As" gives a failed, but i'm quite sure that this must be applied right. I read that this test gives a wrong output.

Further more i see the EWS calender find request gives a "failed". I don't care about the calendar too much in this fase. I'd like to see a complete registration of a BB-device first, then i'll solve the calender part.

Versions:

Blackberry Server version : 5.0.4

MAPI/CDO version : 6.5.8309 (with the newest version 8353 i get stuck with creating the mapi-profile, it can't find the server for some odd reason).

Running on:  Server 2008 R2 SP1

Exchange server version : 2013 SP1

If someone has any idea what is going wrong, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!