Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Activating Enterprise to my Tour

I have 16 users on blackberries with at least 3 different models. I am running Blackberry Professional on my Exchange server and have had no problems until one of my users upgraded their phone to the new Tour. I can't get it to work with exchange at all. I am having the same issue as dglenniu03. I have even tried to set it up on Sprint.blackberry.net and have outlook redirect it to this account, per Sprint tech support. This didn't work either. Is anyone getting their exchange to work with the new tour?
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Have you updated your device.xml file?

How to update the device.xml and vendor.xml files

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB13589

Did you set it up for the BES $45.00 plan and not the BIS $29.00 plan? (prices may vary)

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

There shouldn't be anything different about the Tour. I would definitely make sure the device itself has the correct services. If you would like to send me the PIN number in a private message, I can look it up for you.