09-10-2012 05:22 AM - edited 09-10-2012 07:14 AM
One user on BESX 5 has issue where:
- New appointments in calendar do not sync back to Exchange,
- Appointments created on Exchange sync down to BB device,
- Appointments created on Exchange which appear on BB can be altered and deleted - Changes updated on Exchange,
I have tried this user on a new device - same issues. I have tried a new user from the same server on the same device - Works fine.
- Updated BES to 5.0.3 MR2 (Bundle 21)
- Deleted user account from BES (option which also removes BES info from user's account) followed up with restart and re-created user account,
*UPDATE* - have also run the rset command for the calendar - No change either. Blackberrry has also been wiped clear.
BES Express Version: 220.127.116.11 (Taken from bottom of web console screen) /
5.0.3 MR2 (Bundle 21) Taken from Add remove programs screen,
SQL Database is local,
Exchange 2007 running on same server.
CDO DLL is registered (Registry key appears under
I ahev gone through the steps:
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB05270 however cannot quite see how this will affect as it is only one user which is having issyes.
I would love to post logs from BB logs, however I am unsure which logs are relavent or where the key logs are held: (Program Files (x86)\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Enterprise Server\Logs)
Appears to be fine when entering all day appointments, they appear on exchange, adn then this can be changed to a timed event which updates in the calednar...
Solved! Go to Solution.
09-10-2012 07:13 AM
Got it working!
Calendar entries on device are working their way to Exchange.
And restarted the BB services.
All looks ok for now!
I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700
09-10-2012 09:50 AM
glad to hear you are doing ok now
BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.
BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V