Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Storm

Server (Professional) to phone calendar problem.

Hi,

I have a phone (9530/4.7.0.75) with Desktop calendar options set to keep appointments forever that only shows older appointments that are recurring.

I have reset the phone.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you.

WJL
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700

Re: Server (Professional) to phone calendar problem.

Hi imwjl,

If the BlackBerry Smartphone is activated without any data on it, only a limited amount of data from past appointments is brought over.  Is this what happened in this case?

To obtain full data, a wired synchronization can be performed with the calendar after disabling wireless calendar synchronization from the BlackBerry Smartphone itself (Calendar - Options - Desktop - change Wirless Synchronization to No), modifying the synchronization to process all past and future data (default is to synchronize only future data, even in wired), and then once this is done, set the wireless synchronization back to Yes, and everyone is happy Smiley Happy

If calendar data existed on the BlackBerry smartphone before activating it on the server, please verify that the Application Memory has some free space, as calendar appointments from the past can be removed if the device runs into a low memory situation.

Thanks!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers!