Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Super Contributor
My Device: DTEK60
My Carrier: T-Mobile CZ

Re: Syncing calendar to Exchange issue

Hi. I have the solution :-) It was a problem of inheriting Save As and Receive As permisions to the BESadmin account. Take care, that you configure theese permisions right:

For Microsoft Exchange 2000 or 2003

1. Click Start > Programs > Microsoft Exchange > System Manager.
  2. Select Administrative Groups.
  3. Right-click First Administrative Group and select Delegate Control.
  4. In the Exchange Administration Delegation Wizard, click Next, and then click Add.
  5. Click Browse and then select the BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account.
  6. Click OK.
  7. In the Role drop-down list of the Delegate Control window, select Exchange View Only Administrator.
  8. Click OK to add the BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account to the Users and Groups list.
  9. Click Next, and then click Finish.

The step 7. MUST BE really only the Exchange View Only Administrator!

Dont configure it as the Full Exchange Administrator!

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

I'm glad you followed the instructions I gave you and sorted it out.
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Super Contributor
My Device: DTEK60
My Carrier: T-Mobile CZ

[ Edited ]

Thank you once more very much for you support!

I have one tip for RIM: please, post documents like bumblepie gave to me (especially this one: Assigning permissions for a BlackBerry Enterprise Server service account) direct on the page with documents on the download page with BPS/BES (I mean this page). Right now there are only the basic documents on this page, which dont give you enough neccessary informations. Everybody has to google the important documents and its not sure you find always a reliable source :-) I think, this would save for a lot of people some troubles and time Smiley Happy

Message Edited by RobertP on 02-16-2009 11:58 PM