Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Windows Vista 64-Bit Support?

When will BlackBerry be releasing a version of BlackBerry Unite! that supports Windows Vista in 64-Bit? Has anyone tried using it in 64-Bit? Where you successful? Any issues?
Retired

Re: Windows Vista 64-Bit Support?

Currently, BlackBerry Unite! is not supported on any 64-bit OS. You can install BlackBerry Unite! on Microsoft XP SP2 or Microsoft Vista 32-bit versions.

I appreciate your response, but it doesn't answer my question - which was, when (if ever) will BlackBerry be releasing a 64-Bit capable version of the Unite! software.  As I'm running Windows Vista 64-Bit, I currently have no option for installing the software.
Highlighted
Retired

Hi Sascha, There has not been any timelines set for 64-bit support of BlackBerry Unite!. We do recognize that users are moving over to 64-bit systems, and as demand increases, we will hope to incorporate features that are requested by users like you.

Please keep an eye out for this functionality.

My Device: 8130

Hello its been a year since this post and i was wondering is there any way that i can use BlackBerry Unite on a 64 bit vista os. Its quite frustrating that i have a large business and family and we all have 64 bit systems. I have played with this software with friends computers and i love it. Just wondering if anyone could help me out??
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier