Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Blackbrry8830 World Edition

I am currently the only one at my work(a school) that uses a Blackberry.  My school mail was access through a POP3 Account and I was able to recieve it on my Blackberry 8830 without an issues.  The School District recently switched and began using ZIMBRA for email and thus I can no longer get email sent to my Blackberry.  I used the Outlook connector but it appears we are using the Open Source Edition and that won't work.  ZImbra has a Blackberry connector but that requires one to be using BES which I cannot afford to buy just for myself.  anyone out there experience this or currently get Zimbra mail on their Blackberry.  I only use my Blackberry for work but doesn't seem like I should get and pay for a data plan if I cannot get my mail etc
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: ZIMBRA Email