Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

My Device: Not Specified

add single license

I have setup Blackberry Pro Software 4.1.3 on my Exchange 2003 Svr box and have it working with a single Blackberry and now I want to add a second phone.  Can I purchase a single license for Blackberry Pro?  All I can find are 5-user bundles, but I will not need that many licenses, so hoping there is a way to purcahse a single unit.  thanks.
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: add single license

Maybe not according to their website, I also logged in and do not see single CAL listed.

Maybe you can call your carrier and they might have single ones.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: add single license

Knotty rope is correct.

5 Pack is the minimum. You may be able to get a temp license for one user but in that case it would expire.

Just buy the 5 pack or remove the existing user and re-use the license.

If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~