Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry BOLD 9700
My Carrier: ATT

10.1.1 UDS deploy secure Apps

Anyone got the skinny on how to get the ipa files to deploy the enterprise grade apps and make them available inside the secure workspace? Examples are free apps, including Citrix Reciver, and RSA SecurID...

any help would be appreciated... my overpriced direct to level 2 call was a waste of time...

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry BOLD 9700
My Carrier: ATT

Re: 10.1.1 UDS deploy secure Apps

I dug in a little further and I can get the ipa files after downloading them from itunes, however I am unable to upload/process them. It just keeps saying failed....

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

We are having the same issue with Android APKs, we run them through the secure app upload/download process and then once the apps get uploaded to the phones they won't install and give a generic failure message. Our calls to tech support have also been useless. Good to know we're not the only ones having this issue.

Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: vodaphone

Has anyone managed to get this working. I'm also stuck with the failed status for iOS applications after downloading the ipa files from itunes and attempting to publish through the secure applications section of work space.. Is it worth me trying to get in touch with blackberry support as i'm only currently using the trial licences for bes10.1.

Thanks

Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: vodaphone

I've just noticed this thread http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Enterprise-Service-10/BES-10-1-1-UDS-Work-Apps-How... and it looks like this isnt going to work. Shame as the sales pitch is that there's no need to vpn's, guess there is as citrix is quite a big area within work apps.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810 Z10 Q10 Q5 A10
My Carrier: PCCW

Only able to warp an Android app once.. and took over 1 day to complete..

And never works for iOS app... past experience... it may stuck "in progress" over 1 week... before failure...

my opinion... Notification stop function many times last week... seems something wrong in infrastructure....