Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: Active Sync - Blackberry Z10 - Only 30 Days

Cause Windows Phone can sync Memos and access intranet? Oh, wait... it can't....
Agree that keeping messages only for 30 days let some users QQ, but therefore you have much other stuff (business related) that BB10 brings to you.
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Hi oliwer

I know i will have the same retention and my point is that there is no reason to stay with Blackberry now.

The BES5 has a lot of functions that are not available on the other devices. Unfortunately, for me at least, the Z10 did not inherit them. The Z10 is very similar to the rest of them and provides nothing impressive to make me forget the BES5 functionality - and a very important one to me is the retention limit.

Moving to Windows or android ( lets not include iPhone) is now very easy  - at least i can a choice of thousands of useless apps instead of hundreds only

But today I had another surprise - there is no way to resend a message on BB10.:-(

Why has this been removed ?? What was the reason behind it?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

an update to sync more than 30 days is coming

hundreds of apps? you have not looked in BlackBerry World lately.

BES 10 is getting an update in a month or so, maybe more features are coming too

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Hi Everyone.

im happy to say that Blackberry has addressed our issue.

Upon Installating the update for my blackberry to 10.1.

I was able to go into my email account settings and change the setting to never.

it took a few minues as my outlook box is pretty big but I now have emails on my phone since 2009 which is very crucial to have on hand in my line of work(it synced ALL MY EMAILS).

Thank you Blackberry for listening to what your customers need. this was my only issue with Blackberry 10.

I can now say that this phone is perfect.