Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.1.3 Bundle 21
My Carrier: Sprint

Adding a user with a Z10 to Secure Work Space.

I have a user with a replacement Z10.  I deleted the user form BES to remove the old phone, also a Z10.  Now when I try to add her back in, I don't have the option to add her with a BlackBerry device.  I can add her with an Android or iOS device.

She doesn't show up as a user in the Administration Console for BlackBerry Devices or the Administration Console for Universal Devices.

When I try to add her in the Universal console, my only option is to add her with an Android or iOS device.

When I try to add her in the BlackBerry console, she does not show up as a registered user, and she does not show up in the Create a user option.

I am using BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.1.3 (Bundle 21).

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

MIke

Super Contributor
My Device: Z30

Re: Adding a user with a Z10 to Secure Work Space.

Hi,

She is most likely still in the database, as in was deleted from the BAS GUI but still there. It could be a bug associates with your version of BES 10 which is old: 10.1.3

I've seen a few issues of this happening on version 10.1

Have you considered upgrading to 10.2? Much better and stable...

You could also ask your DBA to run this query: select "name of user" from userconfig

Not sure if this table still exists in BES10 as I don't have the database in front of me right now so let me know.

Don't forget to hit like if I resolved your issue! Smiley Happy