Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Visitor
My Device: bold
My Carrier: Vodafone

Attached device on BES did not work

Dear All ,

I am using BES 5.0.3 server with MVS to be integrated with Cisco Call manager server 8.0.

I have some issues during the configuration as I can now add the user to the BES server (users from exchange server ) and my first issue is to attach the device for each user , attach device did not get any BB device.

from BB device I used the Enterprise activation and I put the email address and password but it trying to reach the BES server and finally it is failed each time I trying .

for the BES license as I used it as a demo license , I need to know dose the CAL key valid for 90 days from the generation or from the activation of this key .

Thanks,

Ahmed Ellboudy  CCIE voice 30079

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry DTEK60, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Attached device on BES did not work

90 days from download and then it expires.

in order to attach a device to BES via BAS you need IE to do this and allow the active x to install.

or do it OTA (over the air) but you need to make sure you have the right dataplan.

It is a BESAdmin rite of passage to go through the gauntlet of correcting the right BES data plan with your carrier.

Under Manage Connections on the device (OS 5 and higher), there's a services status which tells if connected to the data network.

For BES dataplan testing.

Want to check if a device is provisioned correctly?

https://www.blackberry.com/besc/dashboard/

Then use the Enterprise Activation Readiness tool.

All at absolutely no cost to you or your organization!

The BESC gives you a suite of valuable tools, and includes a Complimentary Support Incident should you need to contact BlackBerry Technical Support directly.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V