Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Developer
My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodacom

BB10 cannot browes internet through HTTP Proxy

Im not sure if this is the correct forum to assist with this. If not please point me to the correct forum.

I have BES10 installed. On my corporate network I have a HTTP Proxy to control internet connectivity. The HTTP Proxy automatically use domain credentials to authenticate. Unknow devices (Android, iOS) is provided with a popup authenticate to provide user credential.

With BlackBerry OS7 devices there is no authentication to connect throught the BES server, however BlackBerry10 devices are prompted with a popup when browsing with the work browser? When the user provide the authentication credentials the browser display the following error " ERROR, network is unavailable. Please try again later"

How do I allow BlackBerry10 devices to browes the internet through our corporate HTTP Proxy?

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Swisscom

Re: BB10 cannot browes internet through HTTP Proxy

[ Edited ]

Hi

Did you find a solution?
I'm facing the same issue. I've configured the MDS service and a proxy profile to use a pac file but I can't access to website.

Many thanks in advance

Olivier

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi Guys

Did anyone manage to resolve the issue?

I am also using a Http proxy, i can access local intranet sites but i am unable to access any internet sites, i receive the error message " ERROR , server returned nothing (no headers, no data.)

Thanks
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: KPN

We had issues using a pac file and switched to manual config because of the incompatible functions used in the pac file.

Check http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB33673 for more information.