Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telekom

BES 10.1.2 Licensing Problem

[ Edited ]

I installed a new BES 10.1.2 today without any problems. Then I went to the Management Studio to install the trial licenses. The EMM-Corporate CAL was activated in the first attempt, but I din't manage to activate the EMM-SWS license yet. I always get the message "The license activation ID could not be verified with the licensing infrastructure."

The connection to the license infrastructure is ok, polling works too, so I went through the associated KB articles. First I looked at KB34334. I find the corresponding entries in the log files, but this cannot be. The customer has no BBAC account yet and it is their first BB10 server. How can the license be in use when no one ever used it?

I went through KB34316 too, but this wasn't the solution either. The Server already had some Thawtee certificates, I installed the named root, but it still does not work.

Any idea someone?

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Bold 9900

Re: BES 10.1.2 Licensing Problem

Hello Freax,

Thank you for your question regarding BES 10.1.2 Licensing.

That is definitely interesting that one license when in but the other wont. That proves that there is not a connection issue but maybe something wrong with the license itself. I can only see 2 options here.

1. Open a case with BlackBerry Technical Support and have them issue you a new key.

2. Sign up for the trial again and get a new key and see if that works.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

- LW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!