03-05-2013 08:46 AM
03-05-2013 09:00 AM
03-05-2013 09:02 AM
thank you very much, I found it, I know how does it should works.
Now I'm waiting for a Z10 is coming to my desk.
I'm excited to start using BlackBerry 10
03-05-2013 11:56 AM
Ya Hoo! it works! My only change is that I do NOT use SSL. just amazing...
Thank you so much for the step by step!
So to recap: We are using Domino 9 BETA/Traveler 9 BETA
03-11-2013 02:00 AM
The test with Domino/ Traveler 8.5.3 didn't work on my site. I have activades the Z10 succesfully and the Traveller is connected to. The BES 10. But I don't get some e-mail syncronisation to my Blackberry.
So I wonder how other pepole have connected Traveller 8.5 to a BES 10...
03-11-2013 02:31 AM
1. Is you Active Directory User Email coloumn has the exact internet email address?
2. Is the BB User detaiils, has the Domino internet username?
3. Is the device getting listed under Domino Server -> Messaging -> Lotus Traveler Devices?
03-12-2013 12:29 PM
Well the point
1. I have done now, check !
2. In the BlackBerry Administration Service, E-mail Profiles - the email account name for the user (?), check!
3. In the BlackBerry Administration Service, User information - Device model (?), check !
Ok , now my Z10 is activated some how, but it asks always for:
"Your login information for account myself01 - firstname.lastname@example.org) has changed or is incorrect. Updated your logininformation and try again."
I have set a new password (internet password) in Lotus Notes for Traveler and in the BlakcBerry Administration service as well (both the same Password and the same as in AD)
So I have no other password I can try...
03-12-2013 01:03 PM - edited 03-12-2013 01:04 PM
sorry for the last post.
I took the AD-username as Lotus-internet-name and as BB10-Username - and...
Thanks to all for your help