Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: BES Compatibility/support for Windows Server 2012

Hi there.

Thanks for coming back to me.

the last line on the log says "IIS cannot be installed on non windows 2008 servers"..does this help at all?

New Contributor
My Device: BES
My Carrier: Varies

BES 10 isn't supported on Windows 8. Nor, Windows 7 for that matter. It's only supported on a Windows Server!

http://us.blackberry.com/content/dam/blackBerry/pdf/support/northAmerica/english/bes10_ver_jan_23_13...

Regards,

John Babbitt
Systems Administrator
Ashland Support Group
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I did not see the windows 8 mentioned. good catch.

if not listed here it wont work, i dont link to the actual PDF as it will change some day

Blackberry Enterprise Server compatibility chart
http://us.blackberry.com/support/software/server_compatibility.jsp#tab_tab_compatibility

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: BBz10 v10.2
My Carrier: Globe Telecoms

Quick question everyone. Does BES 10 supports Windows Server 2012 DataCenter Edition?

On Standard edition everything is fine but on Data  Center edition Management Studio and UDS Console is not accesible. Also on the compatibility matrix, It didn't specify what edition it supports just plain windows 2012.

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier