Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

BES10 UDS Email Problem with iOS 7.0.3

BES 10.1.314

Device: iPhone 4

BES 10 Client 10.2.5.89

Work Connect 1.0.8315.207

Hopefully that's enough to get started.

I'm testing UDS right now, and I have an Exchange profile configured to be used in Work Space. I tested on an Android device, and it worked just fine.

However, on this iPhone, it accepted my credentials when I put them in, but no content ever shows up. Inbox just shows a blank white page. I activated it yesterday and waited till today just in case it was slow to show up.

Anyone have an idea why it's not working on this iPhone? Could it be iOS 7.0.3?

I haven't tested it on any other iOS version because I don't have any other devices at this moment.

I notice in UDS that it shows the OS as "iOS other", so it's not officially recognizing the version. Not sure if this is a problem or not.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: BES10 UDS Email Problem with iOS 7.0.3

Hi there,  I am using ios 7.0.3 with a iphone 5S and it works fine. Only thing that doesn't work for me is soft folder notifications. 

I see you have Android working (I could not get my Galaxy S4 to load the email). I am wondering which Android device you tested?

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Weird. Our issue is reversed. I actually tested on an old Samsung Nexus S . I first tested it with Android 4.0.4, then did the whole activation process again after updating to 4.1.2. Didn't have any issues with email in the Work Space.
New Contributor
My Carrier: Telus

It is very wierd.

Some strange issues with UDS and no support for Android 4.3 either. 

Highlighted
Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

[ Edited ]

UDS / BES 10.1.3 has strange issues with iPhone and Android.
For example, Android will work with my activesync profile, but the same profile wont work with iOS devices. i have to create a new one for iOS (with a slightly different URL for Activesync). what i mean is, my URL for Android devices is: <server name>, but for iOS devices it requires: <server name/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync>.

The workspace requires a completley different profile reflecting my internal Activesync URL.

hope this helps.