Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BESUserAdminClient.exe returns '0' for 'Status' when running -find command?

Hi,

Till BES 4.1.6 when we run -find command in BESUserAdminClient.exe tool it returned 'Status' property of the BES User with some values like "Initializing" etc

command: BESUserAdminClient -p password -find -u "user@domain.com"

BESUserAdminClient is part of "BES User Administration Service Tool".

But when I run this -find command with BESUserAdminClient.exe tool for BES 5.0, it returns the 'Status' with value '0'. What does it mean and What are other possible values. Could anyone reply about it? Does 0 represents Initializing ?

I guess that '0' translates to 'Initializing', and someone told me '12' translates to 'Running'.

Now 2 values for status (0,12) are known to us, can anybody reply here what other values are there for Status porperty. Has RIM provided a guide to any of these attributes, which can be used for programming purposes ? 

I searched this 'Status' attribute on "BlackBerry Administration API 5.0.0 API Reference"  and found this link 

http://www.blackberry.com/developers/docs/baa/5.0.0/com/rim/bes/basplugin/emailcommon/dto/AgentBaseU...

but it  doesn't provide details of this property, it only says that its an  integer. 

I need to know all possible values of this Status property.

Regards,
Laeeq Qazi
Team Lead (Exchange+BES) www.HostingController.com