Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

BESUserAdminClient.exe returns '0' for 'Status' when running -find command for BES 5?

Hi,

Till BES 4.1.6 when we run -find command in BESUserAdminClient.exe tool it returned 'Statusproperty of the BES User with some valueslike "Initializingetc

commandBESUserAdminClient -p password -find -u "user@domain.com"

BESUserAdminClient is part of "BES User Administration Service Tool".

But when I run this -find command with BESUserAdminClient.exe tool for BES 5.0, it returns the 'Statuswith value '0'What does it mean and What are other possible valuesCould anyone reply about itDoes 0 represents Initializing ?

I guess that '0translates to 'Initializing', and someone told me '12translates to 'Running'.

Now 2 values for status (0,12are known to uscan anybody reply here what other values are there for Status porpertyHas RIM provided aguide to any of these attributeswhich can be used for programming purposes ? 

I searched this 'Statusattribute on "BlackBerry Administration API 5.0.0 API Reference"  and found this link 

http://www.blackberry.com/developers/docs/baa/5.0.0/com/rim/bes/basplugin/emailcommon/dto/AgentBaseU...

but it  doesn't provide details of this propertyit only says that its an  integer. 

I need to know all possible values of this Status property.

Regards,
Laeeq Qazi
Senior Software Engineer www.hostingcontroller.com

Regards,
Laeeq Qazi
Team Lead (Exchange+BES) www.HostingController.com

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: BESUserAdminClient.exe returns '0' for 'Status' when running -find command for BES 5?

Hi,

Is there anybody from RIM who can answer this qurey?  This is really very bad that there is no documentation available for developers regarding this property.Man Sad

Regards,
Laeeq Qazi
Team Lead (Exchange+BES) www.HostingController.com