Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Bes 5.0 Application Event Log

Hello! I day ago I had an update from Bes 4.1. to Bes 5.0. on two BlackBerry server. One of them is functioning OK, but from the second one am becoming very often following alert message:  „<N/A> | BlackBerry Messaging Agent SNAMExx2 Agent 2 (Application Event Log on SNAMExx2) | 10/14/2009 13:40:51  (6FFFC364) -> Amongst threads that are hung, maximum WaitCount=2“  „… WaitCount=2“ grows to 3, 4 and by 5 it causes the restart of whole Bes.  Have checked the Logs, but found, i.e. didn’t found the reason for this alarm.  I would appreciate any suggestion.  BG,  

buzuku

Retired

Re: Bes 5.0 Application Event Log

It looks like there are issues where the BES cannot get a timely response from the Exchange server. Do you have more users on this Exchange server compared to the other (s)?

The Exchange server may be busy for some reason. Do you do backups of Exchange during the day? Are all the affected users on one Exchange server or are they on multiple servers?

You should also check MAPI versions on the BES and Exchange.

Contributor

Re: Bes 5.0 Application Event Log

Thanks for your answer. I have all users in the same Exchange server, divided about 100 in one Bes server and the rest in another (second) Bes server. I updated the same way the Mapi on both Bes server, but the menioned problem occurs only in one of the two Bes servers.

Grretings,

buzuku