Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telekom
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry 10 Limitations and Restrictions - Lotus Notes Traveler

As stated in this wiki article:

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/dx/BlackBerry_10_Limitations_and_Restrictions

there are several restrictions and limitation with the compatibilty of BES10 and Notes.

Especially the rudimentary calendar functionality keeps us from rolling out more devices.

I couldn't find any information if this issues are fixed in an upcoming version.

Main problem for us is this calendar issue:

"No support for viewing or accepting meeting invitations. Invitations viewed on device fail with error "The calendar could not recognize this meeting invitation"."

As far as I understand the IBM statement it is necessary to wait for a solution provided by Blackberry. Is this correct and is this already in a fix list somewhere?

Forums Advisor I
My Device: BB10 and WiFi PB
My Carrier: .

Re: BlackBerry 10 Limitations and Restrictions - Lotus Notes Traveler

It is not fixed yet, BlackBerry will fix that probably with one of the next BB OS updates.
------------------------------
Find more information about Enterprise Mobility Management at EMMAdmin.com
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telekom

thank you for the information.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Rogers

Are not the issues fixed in BB 10 : 10.0.10.99 version which has not been released yet.  And if so, does it not take care of the email and calendar issues.

Assuming that the latest .99 OS has the fixes in it, I'd like to know if it takes care of all the email and calendar issue in :

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowiki.nsf/dx/BlackBerry_10_Limitations_and_Restrictions

Also, I haven't heard how the "To Do" in Notes will be incorporated into "Things to Remember" in BB10 or will there be a separate Lotus App to do this.  Can any one comment on the status of the Lotus Notes task application on BB10?  I hoping that there is something similar to Tasks on BBOS for Lotus Notes on BB10.

The most important features I'd like to see fixed for BB10 in Lotus Notes is Email, Calendar, Tasks and Contacts.  Hopefully all this will be resolved soon.

Signed,

An Enterprise User Anxiously awating BB10