Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8310
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

BlackBerry Bridge Push From BES

Can this be pushed from the BES? I can't seem to find the files necessary to do so.  Thanks

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BlackBerry Bridge Push From BES

yes they can be pushed, but a new version is out and I am hunting for the new files.

attached is the older version.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Here is bridge 1.0.0.93

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8310

Thank you!

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

Do you know how to find the BES push files for 1.0.4.9 (Aug 2011)? Thanks,
Guru III
My Device:

[ Edited ]

Updated today.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700/9800
My Carrier: Vodafone(DE)

The ZIP-File seems to be broken, because I can't open it and it looks very small in comparison to the last version.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Telstra Australia

I too am looking for the latest files.  I simply cannot find them anywhere on the Blackberry website. 

At the 1-800 support number for the Palybook I was told that it's not possible to push-install the Bridge software from the BES, and that it would have to be manually installed on all of our Blackberry phones. 

But i don't believe the 1800 number people - it must be possible, it must!  At least for the OS5 and higher phones.

So I'll keep on looking...

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10

[ Edited ]

RIM often doesn't provide BES-friendly packages for many of their apps (at least not that I can locate) which is unfortunate since it would be helpful to be able to deploy these via the BES rather than relying on the user to do it themselves. I suppose it's all part of a push to get users to sign up for AppWorld.

In our case it would be very helpful to have the Bridge, AppWorld, and BBM packages in a format that we could push via our BES.

Edit: Yes, I know that many of the RIM Value Added apps are available for download via BESC, unfortunately these are not kept up to date regularly and that limits their value as the versions available for download are often several versions behind the current version.

----------
BESX 5.0.4, SQL 2008, Exchange 2010 SP2 RU4a
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10, Leap

[ Edited ]

If you have a support contract with RIM call them and they will build the app for you and send it to you.  it is crazy and it isn't always the latest version but currently that is the option.