Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

My Device: Playbook

BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is unable to make connect between Playbook and Blackberry Device Service Server

Hi,

Blackberry Mobile Fusion & Blackberry Device Service up and running, and a AD user created, and then connected Playbook to my desktop, but BlackBerry® Web Desktop Manager is unable to complete the process.

"The BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is unable to complete this action. Please contact your administrator for more information."

Anybody has the same issue?

I have Blackberry Enterprise Server Express (free Edition) setup on one server, and Blackberry Mobile Fusion (trial version) & Blackberry Device Service on the other server.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8900
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is unable to make connect between Playbook and Blackberry Device Service Server

Check this thread

I had a similar issue that turned out to be Windows Firewall related. Apparently, Windows senses the playbook as a "Public Network" connection. Make sure you either have it off or the correct exemption.

---------------------------------------------------------
BES 5.0.4 MR 11 (Bundle 234)
-Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 (ESXi 5.5)
Exchange 2010 SP3 RU7
-Server 2008 SP1 64-bit Enterprise