Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

Contributor
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: 9700

Blackberry Collaboration Service will be lost the connection with Lync 2010

[ Edited ]

Hello Guys,

We have the following setup in our environments:

BES: 5.0.3 MR5

Lync: 2010

the error message:

Event ID: 15000

<2012-09-28 01:58:51.670 CST>:[253]:<BBIM_BES_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = BBIM, [BBCS] Error while sending message on pipe \\.\pipe\OCSConnectorRtcRequestPipe2: java.io.IOException: Write error>

<2012-09-28 01:58:51.670 CST>:[254]:<BBIM_BES_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = BBIM, [BBCS] Error while reading message from pipe \\.\pipe\OCSConnectorRtcRequestPipe2: java.io.IOException: Read error>

<2012-09-28 01:58:51.670 CST>:[255]:<BBIM_BES_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = SCM, null>

<2012-09-28 01:59:11.999 CST>:[256]:<BBIM_BES_BBIM_1>:<ERROR>:<LAYER = BBIM, [BBCS] Could not recreate pipe \\.\pipe\OCSConnectorRtcRequestPipe1, performance may be degraded: java.lang.Exception: Expected OCSC pipe \\.\pipe\OCSConnectorRtcRequestPipe1 does not exist>

The solution is to restart the Blackberry Collaborartion Service to resume the service. Did anyone know what is the root cause base on the above information?

Thanks,

BESUsers

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Blackberry Collaboration Service will be lost the connection with Lync 2010

There are higher version of MR for BES that may help.

Did you have any servers reboot last night for patches?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor

We didnt reboot the server. It will keep happen in few days until we restart the service. Did we have any workaround to fix the issues?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

see if this helps

BlackBerry Collaboration Service will not remain in the started state

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor

Actually, the service is started. The issue is that the new login user cannot login but the existing connected user can remain the session....

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Hi, We have an simillar issue like you mentioned. Can you share the fix, if you managed to resolve.
New Contributor

I'm also experiencing this issue. Did we ever get a resolution to this ?
Guru III
My Device:

Upgrading to latest version of BES might help but you did not post what version you are on

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

The version would probably help Smiley Happy 5.0.4 MR5. There hasn't been any changes to the BB Servers with the exception of windows updates. The servers were pending a restart since the windows updates so i've rebooted them since my last post.