Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Enterprise Service 10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

Blackberry Monitoring Services won't start

Following updates to our servers we have been unable to continue to have emails picked up on work Blackberry's because the following services won't keep running.

Blackberry Monitoring Console

Blackberry Monitoring Service - Application Core

Blackberry Monitoring Service - Data Collection Subsystem

Blackberry Monitoring Service - Polling Engine

Now this has only occured after Windows Server 2008R2 SP1 along with other updates were installed both on our File Server and Exchange Server, the exchange being 2010.

Everything else on our servers are fine except for those services.

The Event viewer has information as shown below:

The description for Event ID 695 from source Blackberry Notification System cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

IDS_25000 LoadServiceBlob: COM Error 0x80004005 - Unspecified error - Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server - Description [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. - Command: LoadServiceBlob

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the string/message table

Any ideas as to what caused this or what we can to try to rectify?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Blackberry Monitoring Services won't start

Even more strange, even though those services are still not running some of our users have mentioned that they are still receiving emails.

The event viewer says "47 users failed to initialised".  What can we do to rectify this issue?